What Makes Our Immigration Attorneys So Helpful?
The immigration attorneys that work in our law firm’s Immigration Practice Group deal with a wide variety of immigration situations from employment-based immigration to family-based immigration.
We work with employers who are attempting to supply employee visas and stay compliant with immigration laws and our lawyers also represent individuals and families for non-immigrant and immigrant visas, naturalization and U.S. citizenship. Our immigration lawyers also make themselves available to assist with administrative and judicial reviews.
If you have an immigration related concern, the San Antonio attorneys that make up the Immigration Practice Group of our law firm’s office there can help you with whatever requirements are associated with your situation, no matter how simple or complicated. Our immigration lawyers comprehend the many concerns or problems that an individual or company can experience when dealing with almost any immigration scenario. This is especially true for situations where the objective is to obtain a visa.
No matter what type of visa is being sought, if you are trying to obtain naturalization, or if you need help with a deportation situation, our immigration attorneys are well versed in immigration law and can help you or your business.
Each of the attorneys in our Immigration Practice Group strives to offer legal services in a reliable and economical manner. Small companies, corporations, and people count on our immigration attorneys for aid with seeking short-term and long-lasting work visas such as:
- B-1 Visitor Visas
- E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
- J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
- P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
- EB-1 Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and
- Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB-2 Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business
- EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals
- I-9 Compliance, Audits, Consulting
- B-2 Visitor Visas
- F-1 and M-1 Student Visas
- K-1 Fiancée Visas
- K-3 Spousal Visas
- Family Sponsored Immigration
- DV-1 Visas/Green Card Lottery
- United States Citizenship and Naturalization Applications
- Naturalization Interviews
- Naturalization Appeals
- Adjustment of Status (Green Card) or marriage interviews
- Motions to reconsider and/or motions to reopen denial of adjustment of status
- Acquired or Derivative United States Citizenship
- Removal of Conditional Residence Status
When and individual or business decides to work with a knowledgeable immigration attorney in San Antonio they frequently discover that the immigration attorney will have a substantial effect on the convenience and timeliness with which the immigration situation is handled and processed. The attorneys in our Immigration Practice Group are professional, knowledgeable and sensitive towards our clients’ situations. The attorneys our Immigration Practice Group are fluent in one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese and French.